Are you fluent in Cantonese? Are you interested in building a career as a trainee broker within the world of reinsurance at one of the world’s largest insurance companies?
Position: Reinsurance Graduate (Japan Desk & East Asia Desks)
Company: Large Global Risk Advisor and Insurance Broker
How to apply: http://bit.ly/1ARvKZd
The Reinsurance Graduate Scheme:
You will provide advisory services for insurance companies ranging from Global insurers to small / mid-size insurers and mutual organisations in Japan or East Asia, focussed principally on advising clients on management of underwriting risk and consultancy on broader capital considerations. Principal duties include preparation of client and market presentations, understanding and managing client needs & advising clients with reinsurance purchase strategies, building relationships and communicating effectively with colleagues and clients, and negotiating renewals with clients.
This global insurance and reinsurance broker has more than 16,000 employees in 120 countries.
The selling points:
1. Truly global company with potential to relocate to China/Japan
2. Impressive London HQ – close to Lloyds of London
3. Huge company that feels personal and collaborative
4. Excellent salary with regular increases + bonus
5. ACII Insurance Diploma supported and funded
6. Personal development and technical training provided
7. Mentor Assigned
8. Satisfaction of winning big deals and managing wide array of clients
9. You’ll be working with great teams of associates who are approachable & friendly
Is this you?
If you are fluent in Cantonese (or Mandarin), if you can demonstrate an interest in building a career within insurance and you are on for a 2:1 in any degree discipline, please apply. You must have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
How to apply?
Click the link below to upload your CV.