Aspiring to become a major multinational financial corporation in the future, Anbang Insurance Group devotes itself to building a “Global 300 Elite Program”, which is extending its arms to welcome top-notch talents into the company’s global team.
With total assets of more than RMB 800 billion, Anbang Insurance Group is one of China’s largest comprehensive insurance corporations. With more than ten subsidiaries spanning the business of property insurance, life insurance, health insurance, pension insurance, asset management, financial lease, and banking, over 30,000 employees, and more than 3,000 branches all over China, the company is currently serving more than 20 million customers.
[Recent Major Overseas Investment Projects of Anbang]
On Oct. 6, 2014, Anbang Insurance announced the acquisition of New York Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
On Oct. 13, 2014, Anbang Insurance announced the acquisition of 100% equity of FIDEA, a century-old Belgian insurer.
On Dec. 16, 2014, Anbang Insurance announced the acquisition of 100% equity of Delta Lloyd Bank, a century-old Belgian bank.
On Feb. 16, 2015, Anbang Insurance announced the acquisition of VIVAT, a Dutch insurer.
On Feb. 17, 2015, Anbang Insurance announced the acquisition of Tong Yang Life, a Korean insurer, and pledged to maintain the public status of Tong Yang.
The official website of Anbang Insurance Group：www.anbanggroup.com
Targets of recruitment: talents with background in financial services, investment, business administration, law, risk control, insurance, human resources, and finance;
Procedure of recruitment: CV submission – CV screening – WeChat interview – on-site interview – offering;
Locations of work: Europe (UK/The Netherlands/Belgium/Germany/Italy/Portugal), North America (USA/Canada), Asia (Mainland China/Hong Kong/Korea/Japan), Oceania(Australia), South America(Brazil), and Africa(South Africa);
Available positions: overseas investment and financing, law, risk management, human resources, finance, office administration, project management, and brand management.
Positions for graduates from global top ten universities：
1) Assisting investment managers to complete due diligence investigations for projects, project valuation, and risk assessment; drafting investment analysis reports;
2) Responsible for creating industry analysis reports for relevant industries;
3) Sourcing and selecting investment opportunities in key investment areas; constantly monitoring and tracking key industries or regions;
4) Accomplishing temporary jobs assigned by one’s superior(s).
1) Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, statistics, economics, or other related fields from top overseas universities;
2) Work experience as researcher or analyst in financial institutions, such as securities firms or investment banks, is preferred;
3) Mastery of multiple market research methods, analysis models and software;
4) Proficient in English and local languages.
Positions for experienced professionals：
1. Managing Director
1) Mainly carrying out works regarding equity investment, capital management, project development and management in Europe, USA, and Hong Kong;
2) Creating quantitative models for investment projects; providing support for group investment commission’s decision-making;
3) Prequalifying investment projects, providing investment advices, investigating and selecting investment targets, drafting feasibility analyses, agreements, contracts and rules, and executing investment procedures;
4) Responsible for filing, initiation, environmental impact assessment (EIA), reporting, supervision, approval document claiming, and closing of investment projects;
5) Responsible for post-investment management (including financial tracking and monitoring) of projects, providing timely update on the execution of investment projects, and offering advices on ways to improve project management standard and return.
1) Fluent in Chinese and English; mastery of local languages;
2) Master’s degree in finance or other economics related fields or equivalent degree in other science and engineering fields; graduation from top overseas universities is preferred;
3) More than five years of experience working in internationally renowned investment banks; thorough involvement in mid-to-large size investment projects; leadership of successful investment cases will be an advantage;
4) Background in investment banking or trading execution (including, but not limited to, trading structure design, valuation, due diligence investigation in China and abroad, and transaction negotiation);
5) Strong in logical analysis; excellent in communication and expression; specialized in financial analysis and investment decision making; good at coordination and teamwork; excellent devotion and professionalism;
6) Endowed with acute strategic insight and investment intuition; good at market development and business negotiation.
2. Executive Director
1) Responsible for development, general planning and execution of global investment projects; leading teams to development business regarding equity investment and corporate merger and acquisition;
2) Acting as a leader in every phase of an investment project; responsible for project sourcing and negotiation, transaction structure design, financial analysis, due diligence investigation, valuation and return analysis, etc.;
3) Responsible for dealing with material problems emerged during the execution of projects;
4) Managing various relationships regarding project execution, including relationships with enterprises, intermediaries, project management offices, etc;
5) Responsible for the management and development of project teams.
1) Master’s degree or above in finance or other related fields; graduation from top overseas universities is preferred;
2) More than ten years of experience in equity investment or corporate merger and acquisition at international investment banks or financial institutions; leadership of more than two successfully operated overseas M & A cases is preferred;
3) Expertise in investment and finance related knowledge; familiar with international economic and financial systems; updated with changes in international economic and financial policies; learned in international financial laws;
4) Strong professional skills in financial analysis and investment decision-making;
5) Equipped with acute strategic insight, outstanding investment intuition, and accurate judgement; excellent in market development and business negotiation; competent at logical analysis, communication, coordination, and teamwork; professional and highly devoted;
6) Mastery of the local language; fluent in English and Mandarin.
3. International Financial Director
Location: UK, USA, and Hong Kong
1) In charge of devising reasonable and sound shareholding structure, creating financing and capital management schemes, as well as the implementation thereof;
2) Making use of reasonable shareholding structure; developing distribution channels to satisfy capital demands of the company;
3) Compliance management and personal files management after the completion of financing projects;
4) Negotiating with financial institutions on project financing schemes; involvement in the designing and execution of financing and capital schemes; responsible for making crucial decisions of projects; providing proactive alert and implementation advices from various perspectives-finance, capital position, risk management, policy, etc;
5) Creating and implementing financial target schemes, policy schemes, and capital management schemes;
6) Maintaining positive relationships with relevant financial institutions and supervising institutions; making reasonable allocation of capital; satisfying the demands of international financial business.
1) Master’s degree or above; five to twelve years of experience in related fields; graduation from top overseas universities is preferred;
2) Experienced in international financing; familiar with loans, letters of credit, debt financing, and other financing measures; work experience in financing divisions of large international banks or financing divisions of international investment banks is preferred;
3) Familiar with international economic and financial systems; updated with international economic and financial policies and changes;
4) Familiar with basic forms, operational procedures, products and their features of international financing; thorough knowledge regarding international financial laws;
5) Proficient mastery of investment and financial knowledge; successful experience in corporate financing; having financing channel resources;
6) Fluent in English and other local languages.
4. Regional Entity HR Director
Location of work: USA, Korea, Europe(UK/Netherlands/Belgium/Germany/Portugal)
1) Designing HR plans and creating planning schemes for the Organization Department and the International Center of the group, and supervising the implementation of various plans and schemes;
2) Establishing and refining the HR management system of regional entities and doing research on and designing HR management models, including the development of recruiting, personnel administration, C & B, and employee development systems, controlling HR cost, timely handling of crucial HR issues, and instructing employee career development;
3) Communicating with local regulatory authorities; sourcing and reporting potential candidates for management team of purchased target companies;
4) Assisting in designing the company’s recruitment plans based on the business development demands and talent recruitment plans of various department of regional entities;
5) Designing HR procedures and mechanisms regarding onboarding, departure, and internal job transfers.
1) Master’s degree or above; proficient in both written and oral English and Chinese; more than ten years of local HR work experience; graduation from HR management related fields in top overseas universities;
2) Full range HR module management experience, including but not limited to personnel administration, recruitment, C & B, training, performance evaluation, etc;
3) Work experience in famous financial institutions will be preferred.
5. Project Management Office
1) Responsible for follow-up and implementation of international projects, developing management methods, rules, basic systems, and norms of process management, and formulating complete systems of project management and process regulations, in order to enhance over-all project management ability;
2) Responsible for the whole life cycle management of projects, supporting projects in order to reach desired targets, and increasing the success rate of key projects;
3) Responsible for planning the allocation of project resources in order to ensure the proper application of the company’s overall resources;
4) Responsible for the management of project management office (PMO), providing management support, project management knowledge and practical training, qualification verification of project managment, consulting and process audit services ;
1) Master’s degree or higher in finance, insurance, banking, economics, business management, or other related fields;
2) At least eight years of work experience in project management, including more than four years of experience acting as project management team leader, with rich experience in large projects management, or working in consulting firms/investment banks;
3) Professional at investment and M&A project management;
4) Strong at organization and management, judgment and decision-making. Able to perform risk control in the process of project management and lead teams to deliver by plan;
5) Proficient in English and local languages.
6. Investment Associate\Vice President
1) Sourcing direct investment projects and third party corporate financing trade projects based on the group’s strategy of development;
2) Taking advantage of self-owned resources to develop overseas clients and investment opportunities based on general business strategies of the group;
3) Assuming the role of project leader or assisting project leader(s) to arrange project-related works; creating and implementing plans;
4) Establishing work procedures for investment banking, financial analysis, valuation benchmarking and industry overview analysis;
5) Responsible for selection, valuation, due diligence, and trading structure design of projects; creating feasibility reports;
6) Coordinating various relations relevant to project implementation, including relations with enterprises, intermediaries and project teams;
7) Involvement in or responsible for the handling of crucial issues during the implementation of projects; responsible for the results of handling and the timeliness of reporting such results;
8) Monitoring, analyzing, and providing improvement advices on the implementation of investment projects;
9) Responsible for post-investment project management; staying updated with current conditions and development trends of the market; maintaining friendly relations with peer companies.
1) Master’s degree in financial services, finance, law, or other economics related fields, or equivalent degree in other science and engineering fields; graduation from top overseas universities is preferred;
2) More than three years of work experience in renowned investment banks, law firms, or strategic consulting firms;
3) Abundant work experience in investment; thorough involvement in mid-to-large size investment projects; leadership of successful investment cases will be an advantage;
4) Background in investment banking or trading execution (including, but not limited to, trading structure design, valuation, due diligence investigation in China and overseas markets, and transaction negotiation);
5) Strong in logical analysis; excellent communication and expression; professional in financial analysis and investment decision making;
6) Good at coordination and teamwork; excellent devotion and professionalism;
7) Endowed with acute strategic insight and investment intuition; good at market development and business negotiation;
8) Mastery of local languages; fluent in English and Mandarin.
1) Involved in drafting international legal documents and various rules and regulations; assisting in offering legal and regulatory advices; executing legal and compliance policies and procedures based on the requirements of local regulatory authorities of different countries;
2) Responsible for legal works regarding overseas PE fund investment, including but not limited to, investigation and research on insurance fund application, review and negotiation of fund purchase agreements and other transaction-related documents, drafting and preparing regulatory filing documents, coordinating the cooperation with business departments and external law firms regarding projects, as well as managing project related documents;
3) Responsible for legal works regarding overseas financing, including not limited to investigation and research on QDII and international loan guarantee, review and negotiation of letter of credit/letter of guarantee, review of financing guarantee for overseas investment and loan agreements;
4) Drafting and reviewing internal mechanisms, procedures and standards regarding international financing laws and regulations;
5) Works regarding the communication, signing and management of cooperating domestic and international law firms.
1) Master’s degree in law and other related fields from top overseas universities;
2) Work experience in law firms or legal/compliance department of financial institutions, is preferred;
3) Outstanding analysis ability; Able to understand complex issues;
4) Proficient in English and local languages.
8. Financial Manager\Tax Manager of the Group’s International Center
1) Conducting research studies on global financial, tax, and asset allocation policies; designing optimal allocation schemes of the group’s financial resources around the globe;
2) Designing global financial plans and headcount plans based on the group’s global strategy, supervising the implementation of such plans, and evaluating the results thereof;
3) Evaluating, controlling and improving the financial risks of the group’s overseas investment projects, which include the following:Assessment of the risks and value of investment;Quality control of financial information;Financial operation control;Financial personnel management;
4) Conducting research studies and analysis on financial policies and financial information of different regions, and proposing advice for improvement; analyzing the company’s competitive advantages and disadvantages in the industry based on financial information and policies, and providing improvement plans for financial resource allocation that shall support the group’s decision making.
1) Master’s degree or above in finance, audit, or other related fields; graduation from top overseas universities is preferred;
2) Familiarity with rules and regulations regarding finance, audit, international M&A and tax in the financial industries (bank and insurance); adequate understanding of both IFRS and GAAP;
3) Work experience in one of the Big Four Accounting Firms, plus background in the property sector;
4) Qualifications of Canadian chartered accountant and United States certified public accountant; background of serving large listed companies in North America as an auditor is preferred;
5) Citizen or permanent resident of Canada; mastery of local languages; proficient in English and Mandarin.
9. Capital Manager\Capital Specialist of the Group’s International Center
1) Setting up as well as supervising the implementation of the company’s professional treasury system;
2) Analyzing the company’s global exposure; designing, studying and creating the company’s strategies regarding foreign exchange, bonds, financial derivatives, interest rates, etc.;
3) Providing analysis and forecast of the company’s cash flow that support the management’s decision making process; creating capital plans and the implementation and supervision thereof (including investment project demand arrangements, financing plans, etc.);
4) Responsible for day-to-day management of company’s cash flow, including payment position management, project cash collection monitoring, and the investment of leftover positions etc., in order to ensure the company’s cash flow security, while taking into account both liquidity and profitability;
5) Providing necessary supports for M&A and other business activities, including model assessment, transaction structuring and integration, etc.;
6) Providing term, interest rates, foreign exchange, and other risk hedging operations; responsible for the implementation and follow-up monitoring of risk hedging transactions with the management’s authorization.
1) Master’s degree or above, in finance, audit or other related fields; graduation from top overseas universities is preferred;
2) Experienced in investment portfolio management, equity financing, fund raising, corporate financing, and other banking related fields;
3) Owners of financial management professional qualifications or other investment or financial services related qualifications, such as certified financial planner (CFP) or chartered financial analyst (CFA), are preferred;
4) Citizen or permanent resident of Canada; mastery of local languages; proficient in English and Mandarin.
Prospective candidates are welcome to submit your Chinese-and-English CVs to: