For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Shanghai, Siemens is looking for an Innovator.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Take initiative in the pipeline deal flow process by screening new technology ideas/startup companies and delivering comprehensive due diligence analysis.
2. Take initiative in assigned project by completely understanding technology details from outside partners down to code and algorithm levels and by thinking outside the box to create value-added application innovations/invention disclosures.
3. Manage assigned project to deliver promised results under budget and within schedule and, if required, learn new skills in unfamiliar technology fields.
4. Support the venture technologist to get transfer agreements signed and deliver successful exits.
5. Empower and facilitate the development of assigned engineers by giving constructive feedbacks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
*Ph.D. degree in related engineering or science fields from a reputable university (preferable US university) within the last year
*Fresh PhD candidate (returnee) will be ideal for this INNOVATOR position.
*Able to communicate complex technical ideas in English
3. Additional capabilities
* Must be creative, possess strong organizational skills and enjoy a fast paced working environment.
* Must be a self-starter, have a track record of getting projects done on time and within budget
* Strong communication skills both written and oral are also needed.
* Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
* Ability to work effectively within a group with ‘team spirit’ as well as independently motivated with minimal supervision
* Must be able to conduct and lead projects
What else do I need to know?
*Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens’ R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company’s technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Please find more information at: http://www.siemens.com/corporate-technology/en/index.php
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form
to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact our Recruiting Center at telephone +86 21 3889 3712.
SLC CT Siemens Corporate Technology_Innovator (Shanghai) 诚招归国博士