1. Initially deliver a client project and lead VISAGIO’s and client’s teams in delivering a successful programme with an outstanding level of client satisfaction.
2. Grow into a project manager to support the client in China.
3. Develop deep expertise on clients’ most challenging issues.
4. Earn client approval to design and implement solutions to these challenging issues through intellect, influence and business innovation.
5. Identify, articulate and communicate the value that the consulting services deliver.
6. Boldly encourage clients towards greater possibilities.
7. Provide an inspirational example to the consulting team.
8. Work closely with our offices across the world especially in the UK, Germany, Brazil and Australia.
9. Proactively develop and strengthen relationships with existing, new and prospective clients.
10. Liaise with clients, consultants and the VISAGIO Partners responsible for resource management to deliver the project.
11. Support the knowledge management across the globe by writing and publishing of insights, presenting at seminars and conferences, and attending networking events.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Commerce and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD) typically preferred.
2. Native or fluent in both English and Mandarin.
3. At least two years of experience in management consulting from a top firm, particularly in transformation, implementation and operational improvement.
4. Strong in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
1. Inspirational behaviours who leads by example.
2. Trustful and lasting teamwork behaviour.
3. Entrepreneurial mindset.
4. ‘Doer’ who is not afraid of doing the basics.
5. Analytical in-depth thinker.
6. People-driven who cares about clients and own colleagues.
7. Resilient whose best behaviours live throughout difficult times.
8. Someone who goes the ‘extra mile’ to positively surprise the client.
9. Driven by great values especially in confidently engaging with others with humility.
1. Stakeholder management.
2. Change management.
3. Project management.
6. Persuasion and presentation.
7. Analytical skills.
8. General management skills.